Wrexham Motoring Supplies
Excellent customer service is the key to our success.
Unlike other parts and accessory stores if you purchase any of the items listed below we do not charge for fitting, as we consider customer satisfaction our top priority.
Wiper blades can sometimes be very tricky to change, but if you bring your car to us we will endeavour to supply you with new ones and fit them for you completely free of charge.
We will endeavour to remove your old bulb and replace it with a new one. This guarantees we supply you with the correct bulb for your vehicle.
Batteries can sometimes be very awkward to change, but if you bring your car to us we will endeavour to supply you with a new one and fit the new battery for you completely free of charge.
We can make a large selection of styles and sizes of number plates in store while you wait. Although certain documentation is required for us to be able to do this.
While we can make most plates in store we do have to send away for some of the more special profile plates, although we offer a very quick turnaround on these plates.
If you have any questions regarding number plates please feel free to ring us and we can discuss your options or answer any questions you may have.
What you need
Click here to download list of requirements
As a number plate supplier we will need to see at least one document from each of the lists below. This will allow us to confirm your name, address and entitlement to the registration number. All documents must be original, not copies.
Documents to confirm your identity
One of the following:
- Driving licence, whether or not issued in the United Kingdom (UK) (with or without a photo)
- A bill from your electricity, gas or water supplier, a landline telephone bill, a council tax bill
- A bank or building society statement (issued within the last six months)
- A passport, whether or not issued in the UK
- A national identity card issued by the government of a state or territory other than the UK
- A debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
- A police warrant card
- An armed forces identity card
Documents to establish your entitlement to the registration number
One of the following:
- Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- New keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to a vehicle registration number
- Retention document (V778)
- A renewal reminder for a tax disc or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA) or Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
- A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) - the letter must quote the document reference number from the registration certificate
Park your car at the front of our shop or if the battery is off the vehicle bring it in and we will test the power for you. It is always best to have charge in the battery so we recommend charging it prior to you bringing it in.
We can check the voltage output from your alternator to make sure it is charging the battery as efficiently as it should.