About Us
Open Times
Hints n Tips
Contact Us
Find Us

We can make a large selection of styles and sizes of number plates instore while you wait although certain documentation is required for us to be able to do this ( See lists at bottom of page ).
While we can make most plates instore we do have to send away for some of the more special profile plates although we have a very quick turnaround on these plates.
If you have any questions regarding number plates please feel free to ring us and we can discuss your options or answer any questions you may have.


What you need
As a number plate supplier we will need to see at least one document from each of the lists below. This will allow us to confirm your name, address and entitlement to the registration number. All documents must be original, not copies.

Documents to confirm your identity

One of the following:

  • Driving licence, whether or not issued in the United Kingdom (UK) (with or without a photo)
  • A bill from your electricity, gas or water supplier, a landline telephone bill, a council tax bill
  • A bank or building society statement (issued within the last six months)
  • A passport, whether or not issued in the UK
  • A national identity card issued by the government of a state or territory other than the UK
  • A debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
  • A police warrant card
  • An armed forces identity card

Documents to establish your entitlement to the registration number

One of the following:

  • Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
  • New keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
  • Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to a vehicle registration number
  • Retention document (V778)
  • A renewal reminder for a tax disc or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
  • Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
  • A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA) or Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
  • A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) - the letter must quote the document reference number from the registration certificate
Everything for the motorist since 1968